Sunday, September 27, 2009

Megan Rocks!


Once Megan started doing WW she always said "gosh, I can't believe how much I used to eat!" she was so good. She would still make cookies and have treats and good food, but instead of several cookies she would only have a couple. Instead of seconds at dinner she would have only one serving. I still hadn't gotten it. I was in the mind set that I would just work out extra hard at the Gym, which I did for quite a while. I still felt pretty good and strong but I was not seeing the same results as Meg. She always likes to say "It's much easier to eat yourself skinny than to exercise yourself skinny." It is so true! Meg has done so awesome, you know you have lost weight when your own cousin doesn't even recognize you...haha. Meg met her lifetime goal at weight watchers a couple months ago and has kept on ever since. I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

Meg 'n Heath said...

your so sweet i like reading my accomplishment in your perspective its kinda nice.