Friday, September 25, 2009

Working Out


Meg was mostly going to the gym in the mornings with her friends or just by herself. I would go after work but still was not that consistent with it. I was on and off for a while and managed to lose some weight but not enough to notice. One day Meg and I were walking on the treadmills and it was like I came to a realization for the first time in my life. It was that "it's all in your head". I am not sure why it hit me so hard this particular day, it's not like I didn't know it before. I actually felt angry with myself for how far I let my weight go. I realized that I could have full control over my body and that I was not going to make any more excuses for myself. Since then I have gained the self control and the discipline to eat healthy. I made an honest effort to get to the gym as often as I could and cranked up the cardio!

No comments: